Thursday, March 31, 2011

I'm in trouble!

So Adam and I have been  thinking of some names for our little girl...little girl names are hard though! There are so many cute names out there, however we also have to think of a name that will still be appropriate for when she gets older. Nonetheless here is the list of names we have been thinking about, there are still more to come because we have just been writing them down as they come to us.

Isabel
Hailey
Gabriella
Ella
Chloe
Isabella
Lyla
Grace
Bella
Norah
Kaylee
Caroline
Layla
Ashlyn
Caleigh

I really would like to pick out a name that is easier for me to give her a nickname :)


Now onto a few things I found today that were just SOO cute I have to share with you!









The Dress is so cute!! I probably won't buy to many dresses myself because in the first year they grow so much and they spit up, throw up, poop their pants so much :) I am in love with the little onesies though because they are so simple and she can wear them out with cute little cotton pants or something.

Well that is it for now, I will try to write more tomorrow!



2 comments:

  1. Love the list of names!! I love Isabella and that is a name that is easily made into nick names like ella, or bella, which are both on your list:) Definitely not gonna be easy dwindling that list down!! The onesies are adorable! Looking forward to more posts!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks mom! Adams mom mentioned Isabella Grace and Adam and I love it!!! both those names are on our list..and from everyone that has put input in, Isabella or Lyla is everyones choice. I will post soon again :)

    ReplyDelete